- Unlock the domain. You have to login into the domain management area at your current registrar and unlock your domain name.
- Transfer code. In order to transfer a domain you have to get a transfer code. It's also called an EPP code. This usually can be done at the domain management area at your current registrar. Please send this code to our support team.
- Confirm the transfer. We will send you an email with a link. Click the link to confirm the transfer. Unless you have a special link to release the domain in the domain management area at your current registrar, you have to wait for up to 5 days for the transfer to happen.
After the transfer is made, the domain name will be renewed for 1 year.
- You need to request the AuthInfo-code from the current registrar.
- Send the code to our support service, after paying the domain transfer.
- Current registrar will ask to confirm the transfer. After confirmation current registrar will transfer the domain to our registrar. The transfer takes 5 days.
The cost of transferring a domain name in .RU, .SU, .РФ zones is equal registration price.